The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distr. by PROCTER & GAMBLE,
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeAvobenzone 3.0%SunscreenHomosalate 10.0%SunscreenOctisalate 5.0%SunscreenOctocrylene 9.0%Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply at least every 2 hoursuse water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweatingSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasseschildren under 6 months: ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, tapioca starch, glycerin, niacinamide, dimethicone, palmitoyl pentapeptide-4, sodium hyaluronate, panthenol, sodium polyacrylate starch, stearyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, behenyl alcohol, 1,2-hexanediol, phenoxyethanol, cetyl alcohol, dimethiconol, PEG-100 stearate, fragrance, polymethylsilsesquioxane, ceratonia siliqua (carob) fruit extract, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, disodium EDTA, stearic acid, palmitic acid.
* Please review the disclaimer below.