The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
For external use only.
Dist. by PROCTER & GAMBLE,
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
Pyrithione zinc 1%
Helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For best results use
- At least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- For maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo.shake before usewet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired.
Water, stearyl alcohol, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide MEA, sodium xylenesulfonate, zinc carbonate, glycol distearate, sodium Lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, sodium chloride, argania spinosa kernel oil, tocopheryl acetate, dimethicone, menthol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium benzoate, magnesium carbonate hydroxide, cetyl alcohol, polyquaternium-76, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, mentha arvensis leaf oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.
* Please review the disclaimer below.