The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 69.9% v/v
- For Handwashing to decrease bacteria on skinRecommended for repeated use
For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame
Otc - When Using
- When using this productAvoid contact with eyes,in case of contact, rinse with water immediately.If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Dispense a small amount of liquid into palm of hand.Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both handsRub hands together until dry. Do not rinse.
- Store in a cool dry place below 104ºF. Seal bottle completely after use.
Water, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol,butylene glycol, fragrance, carbomer, aminomethyl propanol, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, yellow 5, red 33
* Please review the disclaimer below.