The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DIST. BY PROCTER & GAMBLECINCINNATI OH 45202.
Minoxidil 5% w/w (without propellant)
Hair regrowth treatment for women
To regrow hair on the top of the scalp (see pictures on side of this carton)
For external use only.Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use ifyour degree of hair loss is different than that shown on side of this carton because this product may not work for youyou have no family history of hair lossyour hair loss is sudden and/or patchyyour hair loss is associated with childbirthyou do not know the reason for your hair lossyou are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and childrenyour scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated or painfulyou use other medicines on the scalp
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
Otc - When Using
- When using this product do not use more than directeddo not apply on other parts of the bodyavoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or textureit takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 3 months with
- Once-daily use. For some women, you may need to use this product
- Once a day for at least 6 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for allwomen.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifchest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurssudden, unexplained weight gain occursyour hands or feet swellscalp irritation or redness occursunwanted facial hair growth occursyou do not see hair regrowth in 6 months
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- See enclosed leaflet for complete directions on how to useapply half a capful
- Once daily directly to the scalp in the hair loss area
- Massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands wellusing more or more often will not improve resultscontinued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth,or hair loss will begin again
- See hair loss pictures on side of this cartonbefore use, read all information on carton and enclosed leafletkeep the carton. It contains important information.store at 20-25° C (68-77° F)contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C).
Butane, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, dehydrated alcohol, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propane, purified water, stearyl alcohol
* Please review the disclaimer below.