The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.11%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- In the eyesDo not flush Discontinue use if irritation and redness develops. If eye contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Open resealable label, remove one wipe to use.Wipe hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.Close resealable label after use to retain moisture.
- Dispose of wipe in trash receptacle.Do not flush down toilet.
2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lauryl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.