The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Titanium Dioxide 7%Zinc Oxide 6.18%
When Using This Product
- Do not use on damaged or broken skinkeep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If you develop severe irritation, burning or itching of the skin, hives, swelling of eyes and mouth, blistering or difficulty breathing.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away.
- Apply liberally/generously (and evenly) 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply at least every 2 hoursfor use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a health care practitionerSun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: - limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. - wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Do not use if security seal is broken or missing.You may report a serious adverse reaction event from using this product to: Alumier Labs Inc., 550 Cochituate Road, Suite 25, Framingham, MA 01701
Water/Aqua/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aluminium Stearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Resveratrol, Lecithin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glutathione, Acacia Senegal Gum, Cellulose Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysilicone-11, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ceteareth-20, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Synthetic Wax, C20-40 Pareth-10, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Polyquatemium-67, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Alumina, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Alumier MDALUMIER EUROPE LTD.5 ST. FREDERICK STREETVALLETTA VLT 1470, MALTAWWW.ALUMIERMD.COMEUROPE • UNITED STATES • CANADAUNITED KINGDOMDISTRIBUTED IN CANADA BYALUMIER LABS INC.,436 LIMESTONE CRESCENTTORONTO, ON, M3J 2S4DISTRIBUTED IN THE USA BYALUMIER LABS INC.,550 COCHITUATE ROAD, SUITE 25FRAMINGHAM, MA 01701MANUFACTURED IN CANADA UNDERLICENSE FROM ALUMIER EUROPE LTD.
Product Packaging - 60 Ml
Alumier MDClear ShieldBroad Spectrum SPF 42OIL FREE SUNSCREEN LOTIONNPN 8006493060 mL/2 fl oz
* Please review the disclaimer below.