The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(in each softgel) Acetaminophen 325 mgDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer Cough suppressantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:nasal congestion cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation sore throat headache minor aches and pains fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours with other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddening blisters rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.Do not usewith any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredientsAsk a doctor before use if you haveliver disease heart diseasethyroid diseasediabeteshigh blood pressuretrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandcough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemaAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarinWhen using this product do not use more than directedStop use and ask a doctor ifyou get nervous, dizzy or sleepless pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days redness or swelling is present new symptoms occur cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.Keep out of reach of children.Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Take only as directed see - overdose warning do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs adults & children 12 yrs & over: 2 softgels with water every 4 hrs children 4 to under 12 yrs: ask a doctorchildren under 4 yrs: do not use
- Store at room temperatureread all product information before using.TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
FD&C Red No.40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, Gelatin, Glycerin, Poyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol, Titanium dioxide
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® Dayquil® LiquiCaps®.NDC: 69517-102-16 16 softgelsNDC: 69517-102-10
* Please review the disclaimer below.