The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5Ml)
Fever reducer/ pain reliever
- Temporarily:reduces feverrelieves minor aches and pains due to:the common coldfluheadachesore throattoothache
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whetgher a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If Your Child Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product Do Not Exceed Recommended Dose
(See overdose warning)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- New symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentpain gets worse or lasts more than 5 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysThese could be signs of a serious condition
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult usemL=mililiterfind right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.fill to dose level. Do not use any other dosing devicedispense liquid slowly into child's mouth, toward inner cheekrepeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms lastrinse the dosing device after each usedo not give more than 5 times in 24 hoursshake well before usedo not give moer than directed.Weight (lb)Age (year)Dose (mL)*Under 24Under 2 years Ask a doctor24-352-35mL* or as directed by a doctorAttention: Use only enclosed syringe specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Store between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)Protect from freezingProtect from light
Acesulfame Potassium, Avicel, Butyl paraben, citric acid, FD&C Red #33, FD&C Blue #1, Glycerin, High fructose corn syrup, Nat grape flavor, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, Prosweet N and A, Purified water, xanthan gum
Infant's Acetaminophen Oral Suspension Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer
Distributed by:Healthlife of USA1600 Hart Street, Rahway, NJ 07065www.healthlifeofusa.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.