The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Keep outer package for complete product informationDrug Facts
Bottle is safety sealed. DO NOT use if bottle seal is disturbed or missing.Certified B CorporationCertified Gluten-FreeCERTIFIED VEGANPatent PendingDistributed by: Genexa Inc., Atlanta, GA 30318genexa.com
Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredientsR-20210427NDC 69676-0042-9
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL)Acetaminophen 160 mg
Otc - Purpose
PurposePain reliever/fever reducer
Indications & Usage
- Uses temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to:the common coldheadachetoothacheflusore throat
- WarningsLiver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophenAllergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Otc - When Using
When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifpain gets worse or lasts more than 5 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsthis product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult usedo not give more than directed (see overdose warning)SHAKE WELL BEFORE USINGmL = milliliterfind right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use agepush air out of syringe. Insert syringe tip into the bottle openingflip bottle upside down. Pull white part of syringe to correct dosedispense liquid slowly into child's mouth, toward inner cheekrepeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms lastdo not give more than 5 times in 24 hoursreplace cap tightly to maintain child-resistant packagingAttention: use only enclosed syringe specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- WeightAgeDoseunder 24 lbs.under 2 yearsask a doctor24-35 lbs.2-3 years5 mL
Storage And Handling
Other informationstore between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Inactive ingredients organic agave syrup, organic blueberry flavor, natural citrus extract, non-GMO flavor, purified water
Otc - Questions
* Please review the disclaimer below.