The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredient (in each caplet)Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
Otc - Purpose
PurposeNighttime sleep aid
Indications & Usage
Use for relief of occasional sleeplessness
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usein children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you havea breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking sedatives, tranquilizers, or any other sleep aid.
Otc - When Using
When using this product, avoid alcoholic drinks.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsadults and children 12 years of age and older: 1 caplet (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
Other Safety Information
- Other informationstore at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Inactive ingredients croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue no. 1 lake, FD&C blue no. 2 lake, fractionated coconut oil, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, silicon dioxide, starch, stearic acid, talc titanium dioxide
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments? Call 1-877-869-3304
* Please review the disclaimer below.