The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzethonium chloride 0.2%Dyclonine hydrochloride 0.75%
First aid antisepticTopical analgesic
- First aid to prevent bacterial contamination in minor cuts, scrapes and burnsfor the temporary relief of pain
For external use only.
Keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use
- In the eyesover large areas of the bodylonger than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture woundsdeep cutsanimal bitesserious burns
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Consult A Doctor If
- Condition persists or gets worsesymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up an occur again within a few daysinfection occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away.
- For adults and children 2 years of age and olderclean affected areaapply a small amount on the area 1 to 3 times daily and let drya second coating may be applied for extra protectionchildren under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- Cap tightlystore between 20º to 25º C (68º to 77ºF)may temporarily sting upon applicationto remove, apply more Liquid Bandage and quickly wipe off
Acetone, amyl acetate, castor oil, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, SD alcohol 40
* Please review the disclaimer below.