The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Agapalene USP 0.1% (retinoid)**read consumer information leaflet
- For the treatment of acne
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On damaged skin (cuts, abrasions eczema, sunburnif you are allergic to adapalene or any of the ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use.
When Using This Product
- Limit sun exposure, including light from tanning beds, and use sunscreen when going outdoors.do not wax to remove hair in areas where the product has been appliedduring the early weeks of use, your acne may appear to worsen before it improves (this is normal); continue using as directed, unless you get irritation that become severeirritation (redness, itching, dryness, burning) is more likely to occurin the first few weeks of useif using more than one topical acne medication at a timebut irritation usually lessens with continued use of this productit may take up to 3 months of once daily use to see resultavoid product contact eyes, lips, and month. If contact occurs immediately flush the area with water.wash hands after use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You become pregnant, or planning to become pregnant while using this productyou have symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as itching, rash, hives, swelling of the lips, eyelids, and shortness of breath)irritation become severeyou see no improvement after 3 months of once daily use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:use once dailyclean the skin gently and pat dry before applying the productcover the entire affected area with a thin layer. For example, if your acne in on the face, apply the product to the entire face.do not use more than one time a day. Applying more than directed will not provide faster or better results, but may worsen skin irritation.Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at rooms temperature 68º to 77ºFprotect from freezing
Carbomer homopolymer, edetate disodium, methylparabem, poloxamer 182, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium hydroxide
CVS HEALTH Adapalene Gel Acne Treatment
* Please review the disclaimer below.