The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each Softgel)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- For the relief of occasional sleeplessnessreduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do Not Use
- For children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinwith other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitisglaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandheart disease
When Using This Product
- Avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsinessdrowsiness will occurbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warning adults & children 12 yrs & over 2 softgels at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor children under 12 yrs do not use
- Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F) and high humidityprotect from light
FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution
* Please review the disclaimer below.