The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient(In Each 30 Ml Dose Cup)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- For relief of occasional sleeplessnessreduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do Not Use
- For children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
Avoid alcoholic beverages.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not take more than directed mL = milliliter; TBSP = tablespoon; FL OZ = fluid ounceuse only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.take only one dose per day (24 hours)adults and children 12 years and over: take 30 mL (2 TBSP) in dosing cup provided at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: do not use
- Each 30 mL dose cup contains: sodium 17 mg store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30º C (59º-86ºF)
- Use by expiration date on package
Anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate dihydrate, sucralose, sucrose, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.