The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with:sunburnminor burnsminor cutsscrapesinsect bitesminor skin irritations
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF. Intentional misuse by delibrately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Do Not Use
In large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyesask a doctor before using on children under 2 years of age
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition gets worsesymptoms last more than 7 days or clears up and occurs again in a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake can wellfor adults and children 2 years and older, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailyfor children under 2 years of age, ask a doctorto apply to face spray in palm of hand and gently apply
Store between 20º and 25ºC (68º and 77ºF)
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, butane, carbomer, diazolidinyl urea, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, disodium EDTA, glycerine, methylparaben, propane, propylene glycol, propylparaben, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), triethanolamine, simethicone, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.