The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzethonium Chloride 0.13%
First aid Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent the risk of bacterial contamination in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In the eyes or apply over large areas of the bodylonger than 1 week, unless directed by a doctorfor single patient use only
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not puncture or incineratecontents under pressure
Stop Use And Consult A Doctor If
- Condition persists or gets worse
- Clean the affected areaspray a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times a daymay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged, let dry first
- Store between 59° and 86° F (15° and 30° C ).See bottom of can for lot # and expiration date
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract (aloe vera), benzalkonium chloride, maltodextrin, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride
* Please review the disclaimer below.