The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Doxylamine succinate 25 mg
Helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Glaucomaa breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitisdifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking any other drugs.
When Using This Product
- Avoid alcoholic beveragestake only at bedtime
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: do not use
- Store at controlled room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
* Please review the disclaimer below.