The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Isopropyl Alcohol, 70% v/v
First Aid Antibiotic
For preparation of skin before injection.
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
For external use only.Flammable - keep away from fire or flame
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- In the eyeswith electrocautery procedures
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredientsin the eyesover large areas of the body
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness developcondition persists for more than 72 hours
Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Wipe Injection site vigorously and discard.
- Adults and children 2 year of age and older: clean the affected area; apply a small amount to the area 1-3 times daily; may be covered with a sterile bandagechildren under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
Store at room temperature 15-30 degree Celsius (59-86 degree Fahrenheit)
Bacitracin Zinc 400 unitsNeomycin Sulfate 5mg ( equivalent to 3.5 mg Neomycin base)Polymyxin B Sulfate 5000 units
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep pumcture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Mineral oil, petrolatum
* Please review the disclaimer below.