The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 1.0 %
- ▪temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:▪common cold▪hay fever▪upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis)▪temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure▪shrinks swollen membranes so you can breathe more freely▪temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do Not Use
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- ▪heart disease ▪high blood pressure▪thyroid disease ▪diabetes ▪trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product
- ▪do not use more than directed▪do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen▪temporary discomfort may occur such as burning, stinging, sneezing and increase in nasal discharge▪use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Symptoms persist for more than 3 days.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away 1-800-222-1222
- ▪to spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly▪adults and children 12 years older: 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 4 hours.▪children under 12 years : ask a doctor
- ▪store at room temperature
Anhydrous citric acid, benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate
- NDC 69842-443-30Compare to the active ingredient in Extra Strength Neo-Synephrine®*Extra StrengthNasal SprayPhenylephrine hydrochloride 1.0 %Nasal DecongestantNON-DROWSYCOLD+ALLERGYNasal Congestion RELIEFYou can use every 4 hoursFast Relief Of: Sinus Congestion & Pressure Colds, Allergies 1 FL OZ (30 mL)*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Foundation Consumer Healthcare LLC, distributor of Extra Strength Neo-Synephrine®.IMPORTANT: Keep this carton for future reference on full labeling.Do not use if printed seal over cap is torn or missingDistributed by:* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Foundation Consumer Healthcare LLC owner of the registered trademark Neo-Synephrine® Extra Strength.
* Please review the disclaimer below.