The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Softgel)
Acetaminophen 325 mg Dextromethoprhan HBr 10 mgGuaifenesin 200 mgPhenlyephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantExpectorantNasal decongestant
- ■ temporarily relieves common cold/flu
- Symptoms: ■ nasal congestion ■ sinus
- Congestion & pressure ■ cough due to minor throat
- & bronchial irritation ■ minor aches & pains
- ■ headache ■ fever ■ sore throat
- ■ reduces swelling of nasal passages ■ temporarily
- Restores freer breathing through the nose
- ■ promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- ■ helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial
- Secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of
- Bothersome mucus and make coughs more
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 8 softgels in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this productwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. symptoms may include:
- Skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product,
Do not use more than
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
■ you get nervous,
dizzy or sleepless ■ pain, nasal congestion, or cough
gets worse or lasts more than 7 days ■ fever gets
worse or lasts more than 3 days ■ redness or
swelling is present ■ new symptoms occur
■ cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
■ take only as directed
■ do not exceed 8 softgels per 24 hours
adults & children 12 years
2 softgels with water
every 4 hours
children 4 to under 12 years ask a doctor children under 4 years do not use ■ when using other Nighttime or Daytime products,
carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- ■ store at room temperature
FD&C Yellow # 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol,
povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments? 1-888-333-9792
* Please review the disclaimer below.