The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Gram)
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Lidocaine Hydrochloride 2.00%
First aid antiseptic
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burnsFor the temporary relief of pain associated with minor burns
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In the eyesover large areas of the body, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areaslonger than a week unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- The condition persists more than 7 days or gets worsecondition clears up and occurs again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Clean the affected areaadults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: consult a doctormay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged, let dry first
Store at room temperature
Caprylyl glycol, chlorphenesin, edetate disodium, glycerin, hydroxyethyl cellulose, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.