The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mgChlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerAntihistamine
- Temporarily relieves:headachesneezingrunny noseminor aches and painssore throattemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen: Severe liver damage may occur ifadults take more than 12 tablets in 24 hourschild takes more than 5 doses in 24 hourstaken with other drugs containing acetaminophenadult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: blistersrashskin reddening If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If The User Has
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandliver diseaseglaucomaa breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If The User Is
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
- Excitability may occur, especially in childrenalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinerydrowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic beverages
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days (children 6 to under 12 years) or 10 days (adults)new symptoms occurfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is present
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not take more than directedadults and children 12 years and over2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours; do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours children 6 to under 12 years1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours; do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 6 yearsask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENsee end flap for expiration date and lot numberstore at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
Corn starch, crospovidone, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.