The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 30 Ml Dose Cup)
Acetaminophen 1,000 mgDiphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
Pain relieverNighttime sleep-aid
Temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours with other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddening blisters rash If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. in children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinif you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis liver disease glaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness will occuravoid alcoholic beveragesdo not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directedmL = milliliter; FL OZ = fluid ounceuse only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.adults and children 12 years and over: take 30 mL in the dosing cup provided at bedtime. Do not take more than 30 mL of this product in 24 hours.children under 12 years: do not use
- Each 30 mL dose cup contains: sodium 11 mgstore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)use by expiration date on package
Anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium metabisulfite, sodium saccharin, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.