The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints:
• arthritis • simple backaches • soreness • strains • sprains • bruises
For External Use OnlyFlammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use
• on wounds • on damaged skin • on mucous membranes
When Using This Product
• avoid contact with eyes • do not bandage tightly • do not use a heating pad
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• condition worsens • symptoms persist for more than 7 days • symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Adults and children 2 years of age and older. Apply to affected areas not more than 3 to 4 times daily. No need to rub in.
• Children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician.
Eucalyptus Globulus Lead (Eucaluptus) Oil, Melaleuca, Alternifolia (australian Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Oil, Polysorbate-20, SD-Alcohol 40B.
* Please review the disclaimer below.