The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: JOHNSON & JOHNSONCONSUMER INC. Skillman, NJ 08558
Avobenzone 3%Homosalate 10%Octisalate 5%Octocrylene 4.5%Oxybenzone 4%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasseschildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain some fabrics
Water, styrene/acrylates copolymer, dimethicone, potassium cetyl phosphate, benzyl alcohol, silica, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, trisiloxane, cetyl dimethicone, beeswax, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium polyacrylate, xanthan gum, ethylhexyl stearate, acrylates/C12-22 alkyl methacrylate copolymer, behenyl alcohol, trideceth-6, disodium EDTA, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, caprylyl glycol, chlorphenesin, fragrance
Call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.