The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120°F (48°C). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Distributed by: JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC. Skillman, NJ 08558
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 8%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 5%
- Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this productkeep away from face to avoid breathing itkeep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposurehold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in. do not apply in windy conditions.use in a well-ventilated areareapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglassesChildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain some fabrics
Alcohol denat., isobutane, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, fragrance, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, decylene glycol, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin
800-299-4786; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755
* Please review the disclaimer below.