The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Distributed by:JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.Skillman, NJ 08558
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeBenzalkonium Cl 0.13%First aid antisepticLidocaine HCl 2% w/wTopical analgesic
- First aid to help prevent infection and temporarily relieve pain or discomfort in minor:cutsscrapesburns
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In the eyesover large areas of the bodyin large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition or symptoms get worse or last more than 1 weeksymptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged, let dry firstchildren under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, disodium EDTA, poloxamer 188, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, water
Call toll-free 866-565-2873 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
* Please review the disclaimer below.