The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Distributed by: JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.Skillman, NJ 08558
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposureensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of earsreapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabricspackage contains small parts, which could cause a choking hazard
Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Beeswax, Ozokerite, Paraffin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Adipic Acid/Diglycol Crosspolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, BHT
Call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.