The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Distributed by:JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.Skillman, NJ 08558
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientPurposeOctinoxate 7.5%SunscreenOxybenzone 4%Sunscreen
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For Sunscreen useapply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Ensure complete coverage to the lipuse a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweatingreapply at least every 2 hours Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Beeswax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, BHT
800-299-4786; Outside US dial collect US, 215-273-8755 or www.neutrogena.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.