The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC. Skillman, NJ 08558
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged skinwith a heating padon a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysexcessive skin irritation occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Open pouch and remove patchif desired, cut patch to sizepeel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected areaadults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Calcined kaolin, cellulose gum, glycerin, methyl acrylate/2-ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, methylparaben, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, silica, sodium polyacrylate, sodium polyacrylate starch, sorbitan oleate, sorbitol, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, water
Call 1-800-223-0182 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
* Please review the disclaimer below.