The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For the temporary protection of minor cuts, scrapes and burns.For temporary protection of cracked and chapped skin.Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
For external use only. •Avoid contact with eyes. •
If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- If swallowed, consult physician.
Do Not Use
- If tamper evident seal is broken.
Apply daily over the affected area, with soft massages to ease absorption. Repeat application as many times as needed to keep skin permanently moisturized.
- Store at room temperature.Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Chamomilla Recutitta (Chamomile) Extract, Chamomilla Recutitta (Chamomile) Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Gadi Lecur (Cod Liver) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
(M-F) (9-5pm EST)
* Please review the disclaimer below.