The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (
- Tinea pedis) and ringworm (
- Tinea corporis)
- Helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily useFor effective relief of itching, burning and cracking.
Do Not Use
On children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
When Using This Product
Avoid contact with the eyes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Irritation occursThere is no improvement within 4 weeks
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughlyApply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctorSupervise children in the use of this productFor athlete's foot: pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctorPrevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)This product is not effective on scalp or nails
Ageratina sp. (snakeroot) extract, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera gel) juice, aqua (deionized water), butylene glycol, C13-14 isoparaffin, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, ethylhexylglycerin, laureth-7, lavandula officinalis (lavender) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (australia tea tree) leaf oil, origanum vulgare (oregano) leaf oil, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, polysorbate-20, prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, SD-alcohol 40B, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, thymus vulgaris (thyme) extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), urea.
Store between 20
o to 25
o C (68
o to 77
* Please review the disclaimer below.