The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Purified water (99.05%)
- Washes the eye to help relieveirritationdiscomfortburning stingingitchingby removingloose foreign materialair pollutants (smog or pollen)chlorinated water
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If you have open wounds in or near the eyes, and get medical help right awayif solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When Using This Product
- Remove contact lenses before usingdo not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationreplace cap after use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eyecondition worsens or persists
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- For use with nozzle applicator.flush the affected eye(s) as neededcontrol the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottledo not touch dropper tip to eyeWhen using an eye cuprinse the cup with Eye Wash Solution immediately before each useavoid contamination of the rim and inside surfaces of the cupfill the cup half full with Eye Wash Solution and apply the cup to affected eye(s), pressing tightly to prevent spillagetilt the head backward. Open eyelids wide and rotate eyeballs to thoroughly wash the eyerinse cup with clean water after each usereplace cap after use
- Store at 15°-25°C (59°-77°F)keep tightly closeddoes not contain thimerosalenclosed eyecup is sterile if packaging is intactuse before expiration date marked on the carton or bottle
Boric acid, sodium borate and sodium chloride. PRESERVATIVE ADDED: benzalkonium chloride (0.01%)
* Please review the disclaimer below.