The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Diphenhydramine HCl 2%Zinc Acetate 0.1%
External analgesicSkin protectant
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritationsdries the oozing and weeping of poison: ivy, oak, sumac
For external use only
Keep away from fire of flame.
Do Not Use
- On large areas of the bodywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
Ask A Doctor Before Use
On chicken pox or measles
When Using This Product
Do not get into eyes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Condition worsens or symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use more than directedadults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
• store at 20⁰ - 25⁰C (68⁰ - 77⁰F)
Alcohol, glycerin, povidone, purified water, tris (hydroxymethyl)aminomethane
Dist. by CAH, Dublin, OH 430172019 Cardinal HealthThis product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company of the registered trademark Benadryl Extra Strength Spray.
* Please review the disclaimer below.