The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rashProtects chafed skin associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetnessTemporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes,and burnsTemporarily protects and helps relieve chapped, or cracked skin and lipsHelps protect skin from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
For external use only
When Using This Product
Do not get in the eyes
Stop Us And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsensSymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do Not Use
- On deep puncture woundsAnimal bitesSerious burns
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Apply as needed or as directed by a physicianFor diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Store at room temperature between 15º-30°C (59°-86°F)Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
Ceresin, Dexpanthenol, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohols, Mineral Oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.