The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Acetaminophen 500 mgChlorpheniramine maleate 2 mgDextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerAntihistamineCough suppressant
- Temporarily relieves:minor aches and painssneezingrunny nosecoughheadachetemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: blistersrashskin reddeningIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandliver diseasecough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)glaucomaa breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Excitability may occur, especially in childrenmay cause marked drowsiness avoid alcoholic beverages alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysnew symptoms occurfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directedadults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms persist. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENstore at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)see end flap for expiration date and lot number protect from excessive moisture
Corn starch, crospovidone, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.