The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active IngredientZinc oxide 20%
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
For external use only
Otc - When Using
When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days to clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Apply liberally as often as necessaryFor Diaper Rashchange wet or soiled diapers promptlycleanse the diaper area and allow to dryapply ointment liberally, as often as necessary, with each diaper change and especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolongedFor Poison Ivy, poison oak and poison sumac;cleanse the affect area and pat dry apply ointment liberally, as often as necessary, using a cotton ball, sterile swab or gauzewash hands after use.
Mineral oil, petrolatum
* Please review the disclaimer below.