The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Witch hazel 50%
- Provides temporary relief of local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoidstemporary relief of irritation and burning.aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas.
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctordo not put directly in the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Bleeding occurscondition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
- Adults: cleane the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse thoroughlygently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue prior to applying.apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movementdispose of pad in thrash after use and wash hands, do not flushchildren under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature 15- 30oC (59 - 86oF)for use as a moist compress - if necessary, ﬁrst cleanse the area and place wipe in contact with irritated area for a soothing and cooling effect. Leave in place for up to 15 minutes and repeat as needed but not to exceed directions for use.
Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe, Decyl Glucoside, Potassium
Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.
* Please review the disclaimer below.