The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For external use onlyAvoid contact with eyes and mucous membranesAsk a doctor before using on children under 2 years of age
Otc - Active Ingredient
Calamine 8%Pramoxine HCl 1%
Otc - Purpose
- Skin ProtectantExternal Analgesic
Dosage & Administration
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Shake well before using. CLeanse the skin with soap and water and let dry before each use. Apply lotion to the affected area using cotton of soft cloth, not more than 3 to 4 times daily as needed for comfort.Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
SH Alcohol 38B 2.5%CamphorDiazolidinyl UreaFragrancesGlycerinHydroxypropyl MethylcelluloseMethylparabenPolysorbate 80Propylene GlycolPropylparabarenPurified water
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately (1-800-222-1222)
Indications & Usage
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- Rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumacinsect bitesminor skin irritationminor cutsdries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
* Please review the disclaimer below.