The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredients (in each tablet)Docusate sodium 50 mgSennosides 8.6 mg
Otc - Purpose
PurposesStool softenerStimulant laxative
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctorif you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you havestomach pain nausea vomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over a period of 2 weeks
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose, preferably in the evening, or in divided doses.adults and children12 years and oldertake 2-4tablets dailychildren 6 to under12 years of agetake 1-2tablets dailychildren 2 to under 6years of agetake up to 1tablet dailychildren under 2 yearsask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: calcium 11 mg
- Each tablet contains: sodium 4 mg
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
Croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 lake, FD&C red #40 lake, FD&C yellow #6 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin
Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®2-IN-1.DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTHDUBLIN, OHIO 43017www.myleader.com 1-800-200-6313100% Money Back GuaranteeReturn to place of purchase if not satisfied.© 2018 Cardinal Health. All Rights Reserved. CARDINAL HEALTH,the Cardinal Health LOGO, LEADER, and the Leader LOGO aretrademarks or registered trademarks of Cardinal Health.
* Please review the disclaimer below.