The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue
Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace® 2-IN-1.
© 2019 Cardinal Health. All Rights Reserved. CARDINAL HEALTH,
the Cardinal Health LOGO, LEADER, and the Leader LOGO are
trademarks or registered trademarks of Cardinal Health. All other
marks are the property of their respective owners.
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH, DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
Made in India
All LEADER™ Brand Products Have A
Return to place of purchase if not satisfied.
100% Money Back Guarantee
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY
SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE
WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
Otc - Purpose
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients(in each softgel) Docusate sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally produces bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not uselaxative products for longer than 1 week unless told to do so by a doctorif you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you havestomach painnauseavomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1800-222-1222) right away.
- Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose, preferably in the evening, or in divided doses adults and children 12 years of age or over take 2-4 softgels daily children 6 to under 12 years of age take 1-2 softgels daily children 2 to under 6 years of age take upto 1 softgel daily children under 2 ask a doctor
- Each softgel contains: calcium 2 mg and sodium 3 mg
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)Keep tightly closed
Aerosil, beeswax, FD&C Red No.33, FD&C Red No.40, gelatin, glycerin, light liquid paraffin, povidone (PVP K-30), purified water, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sorbitol solution, soya lecithin, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.