The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsDextran 70 0.1% Polyethylene glycol 400 1%Povidone 1%Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%
Otc - Purpose
PurposesDextran 70...LubricantPolyethylene glycol 400...LubricantPovidone...LubricantTetrahydrozoline HCl...Redness reliever
Indications & Usage
- Usesrelieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritationsas a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
Warnings For external use only
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye painchanges in visioncontinued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - When Using
- When using this productpupils may become enlarged temporarilyto avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after usingif solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not useoveruse may produce increased redness of the eyeremove contact lens before using
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Dosage & Administration
DirectionsInstill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
Other Safety Information
- Other informationStore at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Inactive ingredientsbenzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, and sodium chloride
* Please review the disclaimer below.