The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Tolnaftate USP 1%
- Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis).Relieves the itching, irratation, redness, scaling and discomfort which can accompany these conditions.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.For external use only avoid contact with eyes.Irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm)irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 2 weeks (for jock itch).
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.Apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.Supervise children in the use of this product.For athlete's footPay special attention to the spaces between the toes.Wear well fitting ventilated shoes.Change shoes and socks at least once daily.For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).Close cap tighty after ever use.
Ceteth-20, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Chlorocresol, Mineral Oil, White Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.