The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Softgel)
Acetaminophen 325 mgDextromethorphan HBr 15 mgDoxylamine Succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantAntihistimine
- Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:sore throat
- Minor aches and pains
- Runny nose and sneezing
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: Skin reddening
- RashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor of pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask A Doctor Of Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosageexcitability may occur, especially in children
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning) do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels with water every 6 hours
- Swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- Children under 12 years: do not use
- When using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- Store between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)avoid excessive heat
D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, light mineral oil, mannitol oil, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol, white ink
LEADER Nighttime Cold & Flu Relief
* Please review the disclaimer below.