The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Suppository)
Bisacodyl USP, 10mg
- For temporary relief of occasional constipationthis product generally produces bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour
For rectal use only.
Do Not Use Unless Directed By A Doctor
- If abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are presentfor longer than 1 week
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over a perios of 2 weeks
When Using This Product
It may cause abdominal discomfort, faitness, rectal burning and mild cramps
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after using this product. These may indicate a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Detach one suppository from the stripremove wrapper before inserting into rectumcarefully insert one suppository well into the rectum, pointed end firstretain about 15 to 20 minutesadults and children 12 years of age and over - 1 suppository once dailychildren 6 to under 12 years of age - 1/2 suppository once dailychildren under 6 - do not use
- Store at room remperature do not to exceed 30ºC (86ºF)Lot No. & Exp. Date: see wrapper or box
Hydrogenated vegetable oil
Leader Bisacodyl Suppositories
LeaderBisSupp.jpgThe product package shown above represents a sample of that currently in use. Additional packaging may also be available.Bisacodyl SuppositoriesDistributed byMajor PharmaceuticalsLivonia, MI 48152
* Please review the disclaimer below.