The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
- Temporarily:reduces feverrelieves minor aches and pains due to:the common coldfluheadachesore throattoothache
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takesmore than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore Throat Warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- New symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentpain gets worse or lasts more than 5 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.shake well before usingmL = milliliterfind right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms lastdo not give more than 5 times in 24 hoursdo not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctorWeight (lb.) Age(yrs.) Dose (mL*)Under 24 Under 2 Ask a doctor24-35 2-3 5 mL36-47 4-5 7.5 mL48-59 6-8 10 mL60-71 9-10 12.5 mL72-95 11 15 mL* always check with your doctor before administering medicine to your infant/child
- Each teaspoon (5 mL) contains: sodium 7 mgStore at room temperature 15º - 30ºC (59º - 86ºF)Protect from Freezing.Protect from Light.TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PRINTED INNER CAP SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Citric acid, FD&C red # 40, FD&C blue # 1, flavor, glycerin. PEG 400, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol
* Please review the disclaimer below.