The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Zinc Oxide 8%
Otc - Purpose
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Withania Somnifera Flower Extract
Iron Oxide (CI 77492)
Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract
Iron Oxide (CI 77499)
Warnings And Precautions
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Reapply: at least every 2 hours
• Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases
your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
* Please review the disclaimer below.