The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Minoxidil 5% w/v
Otc - Purpose
Hair regrowth treatment for men
To regrow hair on the top of the scalp
For external use only. Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use ifYou are a womanYour degree of hair loss is different than that shown on this carton, because this product may not work for youYou have no family history of hair lossYour hair loss is sudden and/or patchyYour hair loss is associated with childbirthYou do not know the reason for your hair lossYou are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies or children.Your scalp is red, inflammed, infected, irritated, or painfulYou use other medicines on your scalp
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
Otc - When Using
- When using this productDo not apply on other parts of the bodyAvoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.Some people have experienced change in hair color and/or texture. It takes time to regrow hair. For some men, you may need to use this product 2 times a day for at least 4 months before you see results.The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask doctor ifchest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurssudden, unexplained weight gain occursyour hands or feet swellscalp irritation or redness occursunwanted facial hair growth occursyou do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• apply one mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area• using more or more often will not improve results• continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
• see hair loss pictures on side of this carton• before use, read all information on carton and enclosed leaflet• keep the carton. It contains important information.• hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trials with continuous treatment with 5% minoxidil topical solution for men• in clinical studies of mostly white men aged 18-49 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, 5% minoxidil topical solution for men provided more hair regrowth than 2% minoxidil topical solution• store at controlled room temperature 68º to 77ºF (20º to 25ºC).
Lcohol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water
Otc - Questions
Questions or commentsCall toll-free 1-800-681-0241 or visit hellorootly.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.