The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredients:(in each 10 ml.)PurposeDextromethorphan Hydrobromide 30 mg ....................Cough SuppressantGuaifenesin 200 mg.......................................................Expectorant
Otc - Purpose
- Uses:Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes and make cough more productive.Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold.
WarningsDo not exceed recommended dosage
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useIf you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping MAOI drug.If you do not know if your prescription drug contains MAOI as your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.If you have a chronic pulmonary disease or shortness of breath unless directed by a doctor.Avoid alcoholic beverage while taking this product.Stop use and ask a doctorNervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs.Cough persists more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be signserious condition.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask doctor before use if you have
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm(mucus)
- Cough that last or is a chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsDo not exceed 6 doses in any 24 hour period.
- AGEDOSEAdults and Children 12 years and over10 ml (2 tsps) every 6 hoursChildren 6 to under 12 years of age5 ml (1 tsp) every 6 hoursChildren under 6 years of ageDo not use
Indications & Usage
- Other Information:Each 10 mls contains: sodium 4 mgStore between 15 - 30 degrees Celsius (59 - 86 Fahrenheit). Tamper Evident Feature:Do not use if seal under cap is torn, broken or missing.
Aloe Vera, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, FDC Red #40, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol 70% USP, Sucralose.
* Please review the disclaimer below.