The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active ingredient (in each tablet)Sodium Chloride, USP 1.0 gram
- For the preparation of normal isotonic solution of sodium chlorideas an electrolyte replenisher for the prevention of heat cramps due to excessive perspirationany alternative use as directed by a physician
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use without consulting a physician
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a physician before use if you have a sodium restricted diet due to multiple organ diseases
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a physician if symptoms of heat cramps continue for more than 24 hours.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To make isontonic solution of sodium chloride, dissolve one tablet in 120 ml (four ounces) of distilled water and use as directed by a physician.if used as an electrolyte replenisher for the prevention of heat cramps due to excessive perspiration take one tablet orally as directed by your physician.
- Each tablet contains: sodium 394 mg
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)product does not contain any inactive ingredients
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSINGManufactured by:CitraGen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.,
Fremont, CA 94538.
www.citragenpharma.comRev. 02/19 R-00
* Please review the disclaimer below.